Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tea, Anyone?

While we were in Indiana Brooke just loved playing with my niece's little kitchen set. She seemed to know automatically what to do with all those dishes and pretend foods. I was so delighted! It's so much fun having a girly-girl! :)

I decided then and there that Brooke would be getting a kitchen and dishes for her birthday. We went to the grocery store Sunday night for an emergency diaper run. They were clearancing their Christmas toys for 75% off! They even had a purple tea set. I snatched up those little dishes right then, and I was so excited! I thought about keeping them for Brooke's birthday, but then I thought to myself, "They cost me $1.74!" So I opened that package and my little girl spent a half hour with her dishes. So cute!


Everyday since then, Brooke has spent time with her little tea set.

1 comment:

  1. What's amazing is that big brother played tea party with her.... good thing you have the pictures... ;)

    Aye,
    Scratch

    ReplyDelete