Monday, January 25, 2010

Cute Boys

Last night after church we were beginning our bedtime preparations of kisses and hugs, Bible stories and just chatting with the boys. Logan came up on to the bed with me and he said, "Mom, in the WHOLE WHEELED (translated as "world") I love you with all my heart."

And Cole. . . . he's such a thoughtful boy. The other day I was holding Brooke and he was just talking to her and loving on her. In an exasperated voice he said, "Why can't we marry our sisters?" So I explained that as best as I could and then he said, "I just don't know who I'm going to marry! I've been thinking about it and I just don't know what to do!" Wow! I was trying not to chuckle, because he was totally serious about this conversation. It was quite obvious he'd been giving it some thought. I told him he has many years before he even has to worry about making that decision. Hopefully he'll stop thinking about it for a while! :) At least until he's a teenager, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment