Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother-Daughter Banquet

Tonight was our annual Mother-Daughter Banquet at the church. In years past I've always struggled with going to these banquets. My own mom did not live close by to attend with me, and I didn't have a daughter. I'd go alone, or sit with other ladies, but the simple fact is, nobody else can replace my mom.

Well that has changed and my little Brooke and I went to our second banquet together. The theme was tropical and the decorations were nice. But the best part for me was being able to be there with my little girl. I'm so thankful that God has allowed me to be a mother. And I'm especially thankful today that He gave me an adorable little girl to go to banquets with me!

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are so adorable. I too am thankful for my daughter. In fact, today I took too much time doing her hair pretty for church that I made us leave a few minutes late. (Good thing we always arrive at church well before time to start =)
    Anyway, those pictures are a special treasure. Boys are special, but there is something so special between a mother and daughter. Your little Brooke is a doll!

    ReplyDelete