Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Nice Day

We had a nice, productive day today. This morning we got the boys' rooms cleaned, reorganized and rearranged. This job is not for the faint of heart, folks! It is such a relief to walk in and see things where they belong. How long this will last, I don't know, but I'm going to enjoy it while it's here!

We went to the city to do a bit of shopping. While we were there David wanted to go to Cici's Pizza for lunch. The kids loved having all-you-can-eat pizza and brownies. While we were there looking at our good, happy children, David said, "I love my family." What a sweet thing to say.

And now the kids are all tucked in and the lights are out. It's supposed to be quiet, but Trevor is in his own room listening to a Patch the Pirate CD and singing along rather loudly, "When sin comes knocking at your door, put on your running shoes, Mate." He's being such a blessing to this momma's heart, I just can't seem to go in there and tell him to be quiet. So I'm going to listen to his serenade while I finish blogging and start putting some more laundry away.

Good night! I hope you have a blessed Lord's day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your visit and comment. I think we'll try to take my parents to try some tastee sandwiches while they visit us this weekend. Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete