Friday, October 1, 2010

Brooke

Brooke is so cute! (And it's not because I am a biased momma!) She is walking very well now, and has such a pleasant personality. She does have her quirks though. She has a thing with the instant Cream of Wheat packets. It's quite funny, actually. She loves to open that cupboard, take the packets out of the box and scatter them around the kitchen. Then if I give her the box she will try to put them back in.
I haven't decided if I should nip this little habit in the bud yet or not. On the one hand, it's nice to have her occupied while I get Sunday dinner ready. On the other hand, I do not look forward to the day when one of those packets breaks open!
Here she is with her hero, her daddy. (Who just so happens to be an official licensed motorcyclist!)

No comments:

Post a Comment