Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Brooke Fest

Our little Brooke is 14-months-old today. She really is such a sweetie and we all adore her at our house. She is a bit small for her age and is a late bloomer, but I honestly don't mind. I'm enjoying my baby as long as I can.



She still isn't walking. If you hold her hands she will walk along with you, and she will even walk if you just hold one of her hands. She's beginning to stand up all by herself also. Once in a while I'll catch her standing up in the living room just playing with a toy in her hands. I don't think she realizes what she's doing, but all the rest of us get excited to see her progress. You should see the boys get all thrilled each time she does something new. I don't think it'll be too much longer before we have an actual toddler in our house.

Brooke sprouted two lower teeth in July. She didn't seem to have any trouble with that, thank goodness!





I just love this big smile she has on her cute face! I just want to squeeze those cheeks when she does that. So cute!



This picture just cracks me up. We were out at the amusement park and it was a hot day. We were standing in line and I thought I'd take some pictures of Brooke on Daddy's shoulders. I just happened to snap the picture at the right second here.



All the boys dote on Brooke, but Cole definitely has a soft spot for her.





I love this little profile picture. Actually I love everything about that little darling!






1 comment: