Monday, March 22, 2010

Morrison Cove Park

We finally went to the "brown park" Saturday. It was our first family outing there for the spring season, and it was the perfect day for it. Our park is so unique and fun!

Trevor was the photographer for this picture of David and me. I'm actually holding Brooke here! :) I think I did a pretty good job of hiding her!

When we got to the park Daddy was holding onto his girl.
This was the first thing Cole did at the park.
Ouch!
You can see Dad in the background instructing Logan how to climb this little thing. Cole wasted no time getting to business -- he's been a climber since he was a babe.
Logan
Trevor and the monkey bars
Brooke and Logan
Is it possible that Logan grew out of these baby swings over the winter season?!?!?!
I love that you can see not only Cole "posing," but also Logan in the background of this snapshot.
Mommy's little princess


You can almost "hear the glee" on this little baby face as she swings at the park for the first time. She loved it and growled her approval after one quick push.
Logan asked me to push him. I alternately pushed him and tickled him with each swing. It was such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment