Saturday, August 15, 2009

T-Shirt Fun

A while back I bought some white t-shirts at a surplus store for a dollar each. I thought they'd make for a fun craft for the boys on a rainy day or something like that. I confess we've had quite a few rainy days since then, but I didn't have the gumption to pull those shirts out! All I could think about was the mess! Last night I finally pulled out the paint, stencils and shirts and let the boys decorate. They were excited to do it and had a lot of fun. And there wasn't too much mess either!



When the boys came to see me in my bed this morning I wondered if they'd mention the shirts that we'd left drying overnight. They must've forgotten about them. It wasn't until they'd gone downstairs for but a moment, that I heard them rushing back up to my room, to ask if they could wear their shirts today. Here they are. Both pictures are very similar, but they're my cute boys, so I posted them anyway!

1 comment: