Friday, January 23, 2009

Short Respite

Yesterday and today we were able to get a short respite from the freezing temperatures. Today and even this evening the temperature was 50 degrees! That's so much better than 2 degrees! Although we haven't had it as bad as some areas of the country, we sure did enjoy the sunshine today. I did mention this was a short respite, didn't I? Yep! Tomorrow night the low will be 8 degrees and the high won't be too much better than that. *SIGH* I try not to envy my aunt in Colorado, of all places, enjoying 70 degree temperatures in January! I keep thinking that spring is just around the corner. So for tomorrow, we'll keep putting logs in the wood stove, and stay tucked up in our house safe and sound from the weather.

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to have a bit of a break. Jeff got all the ice out of our eavestroughs, so no more icicles to come crashing down on us!

    (I love your new music!)

    It's freezing cold again here! Oh, well. I guess that's to be expected in January!

    ReplyDelete