Tuesday, May 8, 2012

More Pictures For Your Viewing Pleasure

For the Italian side of the family. . . 
 I gave the boys some toothpicks and marshmallows and they got to work building things.

 Last night we had a warm rain.  The boys wanted to ride bikes and I reluctantly let them for a while.  It didn't take them long to abandon the bikes and go straight for the puddles.  They played in the puddles for about an hour.


 Brooke took a bath while the boys played.  Here she is checking out the action.  (And yes, she wanted to sit in the puddles just like the boys!)

 And here is just a cute little face that makes me laugh every time I see it.  Brooke paused long enough for me to get a quick picture, but you can tell by the look on her face, that she thought Mom had taken enough pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment