Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pamela Jean

My cousin Pam came for a quick visit last night. It was so nice to see her after many years apart. We were always buddies growing up, since we are close in age. We had fun reminiscing about some of our childhood memories.

David enjoyed having her visit as well. Pam has a motorcycle endorsement and of course, David loves motorcycles. They ended up enjoying a ride yesterday.
Pam & Angela
Kissing Cousins? (She caught me off guard with this one!)
Before Pam headed home we went to the duck pond so the kids could see the fish and ducks. This guy was so beautiful. I wish my camera had captured him better. His eyes are red, and his colors were so vibrant. He likes saltine crackers too!
In order from left to right we have Noah, Pam, Charlotte, Brooke and Logan.
I can't wait for our next visit! Love ya, Pam!

No comments:

Post a Comment