Friday, October 1, 2010

A Fun Night

I had a good evening with the boys tonight. David is out of town with some of the teenagers so it's just me and the boys -- and the baby girl, of course. Tonight I let the boys make their own pizzas. I cheated a little bit and bought three mini pizza crusts. Then we gathered the toppings and the boys set to work.

Logan's pizza was heavy on the olives, Cole's was heavy on the pineapples, and Trevor's was heavy on everything!
They were proud of their finished products.
Logan begged me to get a picture of him with his cheesey pizza.



As if that wasn't enough fun, after dinner we made fun balloon crafts. I found these crafts clearanced at Wal-Mart for an unbelievable price. The boys had so much fun making peacocks, flamingos, penguins, parrots and more.

Now the boys are in Cole & Logan's room, having a sleepover in a make-shift tent. I don't hear any signs of their silliness dying down just yet. It's been a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment