Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More Cute Pictures

I love reading blogs. You can do some serious blog-hopping these days, and it is so much fun!
There are so many different types of blogs. Some are informative, others are thought-provoking, and some are there to give you good ideas. I use my blog as a journal. It's an easy way to record memories and keep family up-to-date with our children.

Thanks to my good friend Amy I discovered a new blog called 365 Days of TV-Free Toddler Time. Wow! I had fun glancing at this lady's blog the other day! That's where I got this idea for Logan. He had a great time stringing the cereal onto pipe cleaners.

Of course the best part of this project is getting to eat the Fruit Loops!

Logan was so excited to finish his Fruit Loop pipe cleaner.
He took it next door to show Dad, then came back home,
sat at the table, and started chomping away.

My Cole is undoubtedly the "class clown" of our family.
He has quite a sense of style, don't you think?

Stay tuned. Sunday is Trevor's ninth birthday. I'm sure we'll have plenty of fun pictures to post of our birthday boy. Since his birthday is on a Sunday we'll probably do most of our partying on Saturday. That'll give him a two-day celebration this year!

Not a bad deal, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment