Saturday, June 12, 2010

Where Do I Begin?

It's been a little while since I've blogged. Summertime has been keeping our family busy. We've been enjoying the sunny days and time together as a family.

Earlier this week we took a trip to pick up a used transmission for our van. David had called all the nearby junk yards and nobody had what we needed! The closest place we could find a transmission was nearly 2 hours away. So we all loaded up in the truck and took a road trip that day. We had a good time together. Trevor and I sat in the front passenger side and spent the trip trying to get semi-drivers to honk at us. It was a lot of fun, and I may have been enjoying myself even more than Trevor! We got 7 honks on the way there, and 7 on the way home.

Tuesday morning David found this bat up by the church. He must've been sick or dying. Bleck! He brought it to the house for everyone to see. If you got close to the bat it would make a hissing sound. It was good education for the boys, but I'm glad that bat is gone!
The boys got to enjoy a McDonald's playground this week. This one was outdoors and had lots of room for them to run around in.

Aren't these guys cute? I just love these little men of mine.
I had planned to post more pictures, but David has the camera. So for now, this will be a short post for you. Toodle~Loo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment