Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It was Logan's birthday May 17. He turned 4. For a couple of weeks he had been asking me when it would finally be his birthday. One day he said, "Mom? When am I gonna be 4? I Just. Can't. Wait!" Too funny!

In the morning Logan got to open two presents before Dad left for school. I picked good ones that would keep him busy during the day.
After school Dad and Trevor came home and he got to finish opening gifts. I think his big brothers were just as excited as Logan was. They couldn't wait for him to get to open his presents.



We just stayed at home that evening and played games and watched Tom & Jerry. Later on we had cake and ice cream. (Always my favorite part of any birthday!)
Isn't the cake cute? I made it myself. I was quite happy with the way it turned out, and Logan was thrilled to have a football cake.








No comments:

Post a Comment