Monday, April 26, 2010

Sprucing Up

Spring has been springing up around here lately. Since my mom's visit we haven't had very nice weather. I'm thankful God gave us such wonderful temperatures while she was here. Even with the chilly temperatures and rainy days, you can still see evidences of spring all around.

Here is my flowering pear tree.

I don't know what this one's called, but it filled out rather nicely.
My very own tulips ~ I clipped them for a vase.
We put a lilac bush in the front, to replace the big ugly bushes. I'm loving it already!
Here we were, putting in some dirt and plants. We have good helpers.
Trevor, Logan and the dirt:
What a stinkin' cutie-pie, that Logan boy is!
You can see that we added some lattice to the side of the porch. Here David and Trevor are planting an azalea bush for me.
Trevor was a big help that day.
We were supposed to lay out some mulch this afternoon, but it is pouring down rain again today. On a dry day we'll lay out the free mulch that we got, then I'll post pictures of our finished project. It looks 100% better than it did before and I am loving all these pretty bushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment