Thursday, March 11, 2010

Stuff

We've been keeping busy lately. The warmer weather (woo-hoo!) has inspired me to do some spring cleaning. The other day I got a closet cleaned out and made some curtains for the downstairs bathroom. Wednesday a friend from church came over and helped me clean out all of my kitchen cupboards. Then we put things back nicely and got all the cabinets washed down on the outside. It's so refreshing just knowing how nice things are in my kitchen.

I pulled out the playpen for Brooke so that I could have her in the kitchen with me while I get things done. She's not really that fond of the pack 'n play, but in this picture she doesn't seem to mind.

The big news is that David bought a truck. Around here it is almost a necessity if you're going to heat your home with wood. We got a good deal on this truck and David even got the things on his truck "wish list." The biggest wish was that all 6 of us could fit inside, and praise the Lord! We can! Sunday morning we drove the truck to church.
It was Brooke's first time behind that wheel! :)





The children's choir sang for us Sunday night. My boys are on both ends of the front row. It's hard to believe that Logan will be singing with them soon!
TREVOR, Caleb, Gideon, Jake, COLE

No comments:

Post a Comment