Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Brooke

It's been a while since I've told you about my little Brooke. She has hit a few big milestones in her little life lately; the main one being that she can now sit up well - all by herself! When I set her down and tell her how big she is, she just grins so proudly! It's too cute. She's enjoying this new perspective on life. Things are probably a lot more interesting when you're viewing them from a seated position, rather than lying on your belly trying to see what's going on way above you.

Brooke also had her first taste of Cheerios this week! Big news, huh?!?! She doesn't have any teeth, but she gums them to death.

And Brooke has found her voice. She can blow raspberries and does often. Her newest noise is what I call a growl. It's so cute! I don't even know how to describe it, but she'll growl at you and it's a happy growl. If you growl back, she'll respond back, etc. . . . It's such a fun game to play with her.










The boys have hit a big milestone as well. Both Cole and Trevor have carried Brooke upstairs for me sometime this week. They love that fun job!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute. I love her chubby deliciousness! Just looking at her picture, you almost "feel" her softness! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete