Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I thought I should start the new year with a fresh post. So here it goes!

We started the new year with the boys piling into our bed! I love it when all the kids just hang out in our room with us. It's such a cozy, family feeling, and with 6 of us, you do have to get close to each other if you hope to stay on the bed! After plenty of joking, tickling and laughing the boys settled in with Dad for a game of Uno.






Brooke is still infatuated with her toes. I'm thinking maybe she'll be a ballerina someday!


I had her propped up on the bed this morning. She was just so adorable, I couldn't contain my smiles! I mean really! Just look at this picture and you'll catch yourself smiling as well!



I hope you have a wonderful, Christ-centered year in 2010. It will be exciting to see what God has in store for us this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment