Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pictures From Our Week

It's been a bit busy around our household lately. Trevor and David started school, which is conveniently located right next door. And Cole and I started kindergarten at home. Cole is loving school, which makes me feel happy! I am really enjoying the chance to teach him, and things are going smoothly so far. I haven't been blogging as much as usual, since things have been keeping me busy. So I'm going to try to catch up today!

That being said, here are a few random pictures from the last few weeks. Enjoy!


You gotta wonder what that pretty, little girl is dreaming about!



Look at that macho man pushing such a heavy load!



This was the best picture I could get before she got tired of posing for the camera.



I had the boys stop what they were doing on the porch so I could get a quick shot of them.



Cole's first art project at school. I know the picture of Cole isn't great, but I wanted you to see his handiwork. He drew the members of his family on the little house. Don't we look gorgeous?!?!




Cole will take any chance he gets to hold his sister Brooke.





Trevor was proud of the bubble beard he had made while he was in the shower.



We pulled the bubble machine out and Logan had a great time playing.



Blackbeard - a.k.a. Cupcake beard:

No comments:

Post a Comment