Thursday, April 30, 2009

No Kidding Around

I tease the boys a lot. They're learning to tease in return and it's kind of fun to have them banter with me. Sometimes they don't know when I'm teasing and when I'm serious. Today I found David's Russel Stover's chocolate/caramel Easter bunny in the cupboard. He must've stashed it and forgotten about it. Well, it was just what I needed! :-) (He left for a three-day trip with our teenagers.)

So I started on the bunny's ears and Trevor saw me. He got excited! "Hey, Mom! Can I have some of that?" I looked at him and said, "No way!" He paused and looked at me and said, "You're teasing, aren't you?"

I very seriously replied, "Momma does NOT tease when it comes to chocolate!"

Then Trevor kind of chuckled and said, "Yeah. Girls like chocolate a LOT!"

(His wife will thank me some day for teaching him this important principle early in life!)

1 comment:

  1. MY GIRLS ARE TRYING TO TEACH COREY STUFF LIKE:) ITS KIND OF FUNNY TO HEAR THEM GIVE HIM POINTERS ABOUT GIRLS. THEY ARE THE EXPERTS!

    ReplyDelete