Saturday, March 21, 2009

Signs of Spring

I was so excited that the first day of spring finally arrived! It has seemed like such a long winter. Then. . . I looked out my window. Would you believe we had snow flurries? What? On the first day of spring? I just didn't think that was right! Wednesday it was 70 degrees here, and Friday there was snow!

I was encouraged however, to see some signs of spring. On our nice day this week Cole & Logan were playing in the front yard and Cole came shouting to me excitedly! "Mom, the flowers are coming up! The flowers are coming up!" Sure enough. The bulbs that we had planted in the fall are starting to grow! How exciting! I planted tulips, hyacinths and one more that I can't remember. I'm looking forward to sitting on my front porch soon, looking at the beautiful flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment