Friday, December 26, 2008

Batteries

Oh brother! I thought I did well to buy 30 AA batteries to go with our Christmas goodies this year. I had forgotten that I needed some D batteries as well! So the day after Christmas I drove to Wal-Mart to buy batteries. That was my main reason for the trip. Would you believe that I left without even one battery in my shopping bags? I'm not sure what happened. When I got home Trevor excitedly said, "Did you get that batteries, Mom?" I groaned! I couldn't believe I had forgotten them! So we all got into the van and went to buy some batteries.

Now the boys are happily playing with a figure-8 race track that Trevor got for Christmas. (David thinks *HE* got it for Christmas!) It sure is a fun little toy, and I'm glad we finally got the batteries we needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment